Author Topic: Guacamole  (Read 3235 times)

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
Re: Guacamole
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2014, 07:27:13 AM »
For a change of pace cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and put on the grill cut side down for awhile then make as desired.  Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline bbqchef

• Cape Cod BBQ
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 07:30:18 AM »
Don't forget to use the pits to make avocado plants... you'll prolly never get fruit but it's a nice plant. I have one that is about a year old and four more that are rooting.

I love quac but with avocados costing $ 1 to $1.25 each, it's not inexpensive to make (hence why restaurants charge a buck or two for a side of quac).
Author of "Mastering BBQ"
KCBS CBJ & CTC/ Ph. B.
Broilmaster P-3
Yoder YS640
WSM x 3
CharBroil Big Easy
Grill Dome Infinity
Enough cast iron to sink a ship
Weber kettle
Lodge hibachi
A garage full (literally) of cooking gear, pellets, charwood and wood chunks (no room for a car)

Offline CDN Smoker

• Manitoba, Canada
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 10:53:15 AM »
Thanks Rad for this post, lots of good ideas ;D
"GO JETS GO"

MAK 2 Star #1351
Traeger Model BBQ 124, # 1106

Nothing has really happened until it has been recorded. – Virginia Woolf (Usually misquoted as “no pictures, didn’t happen”)

Any mistakes in my writing is by Apple and I am tired of fighting with him as to who is correct.