Author Topic: Protein Pancakes  (Read 2642 times)

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
Re: Protein Pancakes
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2014, 11:55:05 PM »
LVC,first off congratulations on your positive health moves,and good job! :)

I will definitely be giving that a try when Im back to eating.Thank you for posting it.

Yeah,I fed my kielbasa to 2 very happy dogs,but I see more in my future,just they will be like your recipe,modified.

Not giving up food at all,just how I prepare it.Mrs and I just discussing how we will make our own super lean hotdogs and just load em up with sauerkraut,tomatoes,onions,etc to compensate for what is lost with the fat.

And when I want to splurge on some crazy delicious ribs or something,just arrange my day to allow for them.
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2014, 12:05:31 AM »
LVC,first off congratulations on your positive health moves,and good job! :)

Thanks Spuds!!!

I have had to make some drastic changes in my meals lately, last visit to the doctor was not as good as I had hoped.  Glucose levels were up, I'm a Type-2 diabetic, cholesterol was up, blood pressure was up, weight wasn't going down. I guess retired life was not so kind to me so I had to get busy and make some lifestyle changes.

I eat a lot more at home and a lot more vegetables and fruits and a lot less meat.  I do have my 1-2 cheat meals a week where I go out and eat what I want and have a couple of beers with it. I step off the wagon briefly but it keeps me going the rest of the week.  I don't want to sabotage all the hard work I have been putting in at the gym by blowing it on nutrition.

Keep up the good work, I've been following your thread too. ;)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline TentHunteR

• Global Moderator
  • N.E. Ohio
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2014, 10:15:13 AM »
Very interesting. I'll give it a try.
<><
2017 MAK 1 Star General with FlameZone
Former Owner: MAK 1 Star General - 2014 & 2011 Models
Weber Performer with Stoven Pellet Grill Adapter
Modified Horizontal Offset Smoker
1986 Weber One-Touch Silver (a few dings, but still works)
Member #68