FORUM SPONSORS > Steak Cookoff Association - "Building the Sport of Steak Cookoffs"

WHO is coming???

(1/6) > >>

teesquare:
This Saturday - May 17 2014. Magnolia Arkansas. About 30 miles north of Shreveport LA, and probably 3-1/2 hours from Dallas.

http://www.blossomfestival.org/steak-cook-off/

This is the 25th annual World Champion Steak Cook Off!

Come on - some of you need to rent a van and fill 'er up  with members along your path. ;D

One of the things about steak cook offs is that with your admission - YOU get a steak! That's right. You get to pick out the steak you want form any of the competitors!

I will see YOU there Saturday 8)

GusRobin:
I'll be walking my daughter down the aisle that day.

ACW3:
I would be right there with you if I didn't have a prior commitment.  Have fun!  Please, no phone calls after 10:00 PM and before 9:00 AM.  You'll just have to sleep it off in jail.

Art

Keymaster:
Is that sponsored by our new forum sponsor? I went to there website and saw that there is potential for a cook off in Washington state, I'm In if I qualify for the ones in Washington.

Ka Honu:
I was ready to make the trip but Google Maps told me "We could not calculate directions between Kailua, HI and Magnolia, AR." Maybe technology will catch up to the requirement next year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version