FORUM SPONSORS > Steak Cookoff Association - "Building the Sport of Steak Cookoffs"

WHO is coming???

<< < (2/6) > >>

Jaxon:

--- Quote from: GusRobin on May 12, 2014, 08:54:27 PM ---I'll be walking my daughter down the aisle that day.

--- End quote ---

Deb's son, my stepson, will be getting married in Lima, Peru Saturday and we will be THERE.

Does anybody here know of any good bbq places there?  I'll be on the lookout for one...

just sayin'...

CDN Smoker:
I wish I could be there. Take lots of photos "T" ;D

teesquare:
I guess you guys with weddings get a pass.... :D

But, Turtle - what kind of lame excuse is THAT..I mean - I have seen the documentary on Thor Heyerdahl and the Kon Tiki...GET TO PADDLING!!!! ;D
After all - LA and his lovely keeper - the Mrs. LA will be there. And...Sliding Billy...and others I will bet!

Aaron - contact Brett thru the SCA site - or just post questions here in his section! I will bet he will get back to you.

And Drew...aren't you ready to see some GREEN ;D...come on down! :D

hikerman:
Gus and Jaxon, congratulations to both of you and of course your families as well. Our oldest daughter was married two weeks ago. Enjoy your big day guys!

Our youngest is graduating from nursing school Saturday am. as well, but if someone was to come by in a nice van say in the 12:30 -1:00 pm. vicinity I might be obliged to go on a road trip!   just sayin'............ 8)

IR2dum:

--- Quote from: Jaxon on May 12, 2014, 09:08:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: GusRobin on May 12, 2014, 08:54:27 PM ---I'll be walking my daughter down the aisle that day.

--- End quote ---

Deb's son, my stepson, will be getting married in Lima, Peru Saturday and we will be THERE.

Does anybody here know of any good bbq places there?  I'll be on the lookout for one...

just sayin'...

--- End quote ---

Yes, there is a great bbq place on the trail from Cusco to Machu Picchu. When you reach the fork in the road, be sure to take it. The locals eat guinea pig, but I would suggest you go big with a pulled priodones maximus sandwich or some baby back myrmecophaga tridactyla ribs. If you are looking for a little poultry, try the smoked rupicola peruvianis.

just sayin'...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version