Author Topic: Another Memorial Day weekend cook  (Read 847 times)

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
Re: Another Memorial Day weekend cook
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2014, 01:08:50 PM »
I just wish Idaho was closer to Texas so I could enjoy some of that wonderful food, company and scenery.

Same here, Saber - I wish everyone on the forum were within easy driving distance - we'd love to entertain!

Nevada is just south of Idaho, could be an easy one day ride on the Harley up there.  Might have to talk to the old girl (the Harley that is) and see if she's up for it.  ;)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline Scallywag

• Ontario, Canada
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2014, 01:45:14 PM »
Can I come live with you please!!?? What a great meal and view...
Mak 2 star #855
XL BGE
18.5 WSM

Offline pz

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2014, 01:57:15 PM »
What a beautiful location ... Next time we're in the area I know where to park my RV!!  :D  :D  ... Is that the Snake river? Are there any Steelhead?

Coeur d'Alene lake actually - I don't know about steelhead, but we have many species from land locked salmon to pike - we've an excellent RV park right on the lake which is an outstanding place to view 4th of July fireworks from.  We're thinking of parking the RV there just to enjoy the fireworks

Danged if you don't have the ideal setup pz!!! Love that table with the fire and the view!!! A great place to entertain from! What is the fuel for the fire? Some great looking food too and nice friends to share with!!! Don

Propane bottle hidden in the base - battery operated igniter makes it simple to operate!