Author Topic: So I ordered the Uuni 2  (Read 8784 times)

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
Re: So I ordered the Uuni 2
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2014, 01:00:04 PM »
I am excited to get mine. From what I have seen so far it will be worth the wait. Looks like he really thought out the re-design of the new unit.

Stainless, legs that fold, removable and dishwasher safe aluminum plate, no batteries or fan is required now, easier to load with pellets and light, cooks hotter and faster....

Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2014, 01:08:40 PM »
Yep - all looks fantastic. Just excited to get it on my deck! My next door neighbor makes fantastic bread he wants to try it too.
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline Pappymn

So I ordered the Uuni 2
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2014, 03:40:06 PM »
Is it here yet?
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline drholly

• Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2014, 04:29:29 PM »
Is it here yet?
There you go....  ;) ;D ;D ;D
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2014, 05:39:24 PM »
Member #22
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2014, 05:49:53 PM »
For making us wait, I want a full video of you putting it together and seasoning it. 

Then I want pictures of pizza being cooked in it  ;D
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2014, 07:51:03 PM »
Brad got his today and was putting it together this afternoon.  Talked to him briefly when he called me while I was down at the church helping prepare a Chinese meal.  He seemed very, very pleased.  I asked him to put a picture or so here when he got things together which he should be able to do with no problem since I trained him on how to do it.   My oldest daughter said he posted on Facebook about it....whatever that is.

I would imagine Brad, David, and Muebe maybe some of the first, if not the first, in the US to get the Unni 2.  I understand they are sold out in England.

Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2014, 08:00:41 PM »
Kristian had trouble getting them to the U.S. Then the shipment was held by customs because of different shipment on the same plane that was questionable.

I felt bad because originally he was sold out here but I believe many people gave up waiting and asked for refunds. So that is why he has some available now. They should ship quickly since they are already in the U.S.

I hope those customers who gave up waiting hear about them shipping and reorder.
Member #22
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC

Offline drholly

• Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2014, 09:59:52 PM »
I know it is silly, but just checked the FedX Tracking number - says it is in St Paul (sister city) and should be delivered tomorrow. I haven't ben this excited about a delivery since I believed in Santa Claus!
Member #

Offline Pappymn

So I ordered the Uuni 2
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2014, 10:10:43 PM »
I know it is silly, but just checked the FedX Tracking number - says it is in St Paul (sister city) and should be delivered tomorrow. I haven't ben this excited about a delivery since I believed in Santa Claus!

Wait......what.....no Santa?
Pappy

Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline pz

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2014, 10:11:59 PM »

Be sure to post plenty of pics, David!

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2014, 08:50:50 AM »
Brad has some difficulty putting it together because apparently it has double chutes or something and that was not covered in the video and he just happened to catch a glimpse of it after seeing the video a number of times and got it fixed.  He'll do his first cook this morning and will also bring it to the Gathering.

We should have a great variety of cookers there. We'll have four RecTec (if all goes well on that), I'll have an SRG, MES, and a brand new three burner Camp Chef I have not unboxed.  There ain't no telling what Tee will bring since he's got so many different things.  Terry will most likely bring some of his stuff from LA (That's Lower Alabama for the uninformed).  He's got a single burner that's like a jet engine.  We have a commercial gas stove in the kitchen.  I don't know what else is being brought but we gonna have plenty.

If y'all ain't planning to be there recheck your schedule and see if you can make it.

Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2014, 10:28:33 AM »
Glad Brad got it figured out Dee!

Mine will be delivered today however I am working the night shift so it looks like assembly and first cook will be tomorrow.  :'(

I will take out some frozen dough tonight when I get home so it will be ready ;)
Member #22
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC

Offline pz

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2014, 12:37:37 PM »
Can't wait to see your results, muebe!

Offline Pappymn

So I ordered the Uuni 2
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2014, 12:43:19 PM »
Glad Brad got it figured out Dee!

Mine will be delivered today however I am working the night shift so it looks like assembly and first cook will be tomorrow.  :'(

I will take out some frozen dough tonight when I get home so it will be ready ;)

Is it here yet?
Pappy

Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109