FORUM SPONSORS > MAK Grills

MAK-nificently simple lunch.....

(1/5) > >>

teesquare:
Used the micro plane to shave 2 smoked/dehydrated Jalapeno's from last years crop.......

Dust these into some fresh cut cut up russet potatoes and diced sweet onion...add a little Jane's Crazy Salt...

Set the MAK for SMOKE...for about 1 hour and put on some of the chicken w/dried cranberries and pistachio sausage LOOK at that color from the smoke!!!! The flavor was just amazing too!

(recipe HERE:  http://www.letstalkbbq.com/index.php?topic=3072.0 )

And...uh...in order to "reduce carbs" ;)...I let 2 sausages into the french bread. Hey - it was too big for one sausage. ;D

Man - that was SOOOO good.

Keymaster:
Those turned out great Tim!! Glad to see you got some Q time in.

teesquare:

--- Quote from: Keymaster on March 13, 2013, 11:58:09 AM ---Those turned out great Tim!! Glad to see you got some Q time in.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Aaron...now -if I could just get my raw materials I have been waiting on.....for a rub...... :'(   )

sparky:
so not fair before breakfast.  i love potatoes and sausage.  your sausage looks really good.  your living large my friend.  food look killer.  i want to get me some of tat.   8)

smokeasaurus:
Gosh Darn that looks good. I got lunch coming up in about 1/2 an hour and I am ready to eat a rump from a skunk and then ya gotta post these pics...... ;D ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version