Author Topic: We wanted to share with everyone how it works between Amazon & cookinpellets.com  (Read 1257 times)

Offline GrillGirl@cookinpellets

Even though Amazon shows that our Perfect Mix or 100% Hickory may be out of stock and will ship in 1 to 2 months ... it is not correct. Cookinpellets has been shipping pellets to Amazon in big quantities for the last 3 months and they just can not keep it in stock. It is frustrating to us too. 

Our advice is check amazon.com twice daily if you’re looking to buy from them. We are happy to sell to you all just remember we can not get the shipping discounts amazon does.

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
Well running out if stock is a good thing. It means that it is selling. Can't blame you guys for that.
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
Well running out if stock is a good thing. It means that it is selling. Can't blame you guys for that.
X2!
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
My cookinpellets have always shipped to me within a few days regardless of what the Amazon shipping estimate says.
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS

Offline RAD

My cookinpellets have always shipped to me within a few days regardless of what the Amazon shipping estimate says.
me too
Love to cook and eat

Offline squirtthecat

• Springfield-ish, IL
me too

X3!

Offline GrillGirl@cookinpellets

We are so happy to hear that people are getting their pellets!!