Author Topic: Lodge cast iron 50% off  (Read 1330 times)

Offline TwoPockets

Lodge cast iron 50% off
« Reply #-1 on: January 07, 2012, 12:29:18 PM »
Johnny NIx has Lodge cast iron on sale for 50% off at his online store at his website http://www.yalleatyet.com/

Johnny is a well known outdoor cook and a Southern Gentleman. These are some good deals here.
Ken

Weber Performer charcoal grill
Char-Broil The Big Easy
Char-Broil H20 electric smoker (back from the dead)
Camp Chef Expedition propane outdoor range
Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven
Half a ton(literally) of cast iron cookware

Offline Merrick Bill

Re: Lodge cast iron 50% off
« on: January 07, 2012, 01:15:49 PM »
I took one of his open fire cooking classes at a KOA in San Diego.  It was great fun.  They replaced him on his RFD-TV show and it's not very good now (and by that I mean that it's impossible to sit through). 

Bill

Large Big Green Egg, Traeger BBQ075, NBBD, La Caja China, Brinkman All-In-One, Weber Q200, Weber Q220, Weber Q320, WSM, and more Weber kettles than I care to admit.

Offline TwoPockets

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 01:35:20 PM »
I took one of his open fire cooking classes at a KOA in San Diego.  It was great fun.  They replaced him on his RFD-TV show and it's not very good now (and by that I mean that it's impossible to sit through). 

Bill

I met him at the National Cornbread Festival in TN and watched cook and got to taste, good stuff. He autographed my copy of his cookbook. It has a place of honor next to the 2 cookbooks autographed by Barry "CB" Martin. He has a new show on TV nowon Blue HIghways TV but DirecTV does not carry the channel.
Ken

Weber Performer charcoal grill
Char-Broil The Big Easy
Char-Broil H20 electric smoker (back from the dead)
Camp Chef Expedition propane outdoor range
Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven
Half a ton(literally) of cast iron cookware

Offline Merrick Bill

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 03:05:00 PM »
I saw that he has a show on Blue Highways, but I have no idea if anyone carries it.  I know that Dish Network doesn't.  It's kind of surprising since usually the satellite companies are the first to carry rural programming because farms usually can't get cable.

Bill
Large Big Green Egg, Traeger BBQ075, NBBD, La Caja China, Brinkman All-In-One, Weber Q200, Weber Q220, Weber Q320, WSM, and more Weber kettles than I care to admit.

Barry CB Martin

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 04:14:38 PM »
I met him at the National Cornbread Festival in TN and watched cook and got to taste, good stuff. He autographed my copy of his cookbook. It has a place of honor next to the 2 cookbooks autographed by Barry "CB" Martin. He has a new show on TV nowon Blue HIghways TV but DirecTV does not carry the channel.

Hopefully it's in top.