Author Topic: Savor Spice Order  (Read 1797 times)

Offline Scott6049

Savor Spice Order
« Reply #-1 on: April 19, 2013, 11:58:19 PM »
Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive spices from savorspices.com? I placed an order on 04/09/13 and still haven't received my spices. :(
Thanks
MAK Grill 2 Star General #1366 **
Weber Charcoal Grill
Old Gasser
Whoo Hoo BBQ
Let's get SMOKING!

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
Re: Savor Spice Order
« on: April 20, 2013, 12:39:19 AM »
Shoot Teesquared a PM and he will look into it for you.
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline Scott6049

Savor Spice Order
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 12:41:50 AM »
Thanks Muebe I will do that
MAK Grill 2 Star General #1366 **
Weber Charcoal Grill
Old Gasser
Whoo Hoo BBQ
Let's get SMOKING!

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 01:19:58 PM »
Wow....I suppose our good old USPS has dropped the ball and lost a shipment. Mu apologies Scott....

Will re-ship on Monday. This has happened only 2 other times. I suppose nothing is perfect - but with UPS, at least we can track shipments...not the post office.

I will move this thread tot he Savor Spices ( Site Sponsor ) section just to make sure I am following the rules ;)
T
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline Driftwood11

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 09:06:34 PM »
I would like to know if anyone has tryed Savor Spice I am looking for some new spices and rubs. I have been useing Plowboys it's ok zatarains and some stuff I have made up but would like to try some new ones.

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 09:07:53 PM »
I've enjoyed Mo Rockin Chicken and Way Out West on many cooks. I can recommend these easily!
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline Keymaster

• Keymaster Kitchen
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 09:32:13 PM »
I would like to know if anyone has tryed Savor Spice I am looking for some new spices and rubs. I have been useing Plowboys it's ok zatarains and some stuff I have made up but would like to try some new ones.
I'm not a big fan of the really hot and salty rubs out there. I like all the rubs or spices from savory spice. My favorite is Way out west as it is good on meat and vegetables, heck I even made fresh sausage and some lamb raviolis with the stuff. Its great on a whole BBQ'd onion too :) Super pig just makes bacon and ribs better, I'm still experimenting with this rub. Fine swine and bovine is excellent on beef and pork allowing you to add as much extra salt as you desire, Tim's rubs are all low in salt which I like. The Mo Rockin chicken is a excellent rub, I like it a lot and my wife calls it char-su chicken rub which is a good thing :) Hope you get a chance to try them all :)

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2013, 08:05:12 AM »
Fine Swine and Bovine is good on everything.
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2013, 09:08:01 AM »
I really love Super Pig from Savor Spices. Although it is a bacon rub it is great on other stuff too. It has sweet and some heat to it. That is a fantastic combination.

If you talk to Tee he can make you up a jumbo size bottle. This stuff is too good to buy in a small package ;)
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline Jaxon

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2013, 12:04:46 PM »
My wife and I really like the Chicken Savor as well as the Mo' Rockin' Chicken...it stays on our table along with S & P and gunpowder.  We recently ordered the Steak Savor and the BBQ Savor, but haven't had a chance to use those yet.  Don't overlook Fine Swine and Bovine...we have that , too, and enjoy it on pork chops and bacon.
<><
You're at the top of the food chain...eat like it!

Offline Driftwood11

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2013, 09:03:00 PM »
I am going to place an order sounds good, Blue berrys are just about ready to pick here in P-cola and LA thats lower Alabama going to make some blueberry BBQ sauce put on some chicken & ribs let you know.

Offline perferd

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2013, 09:13:01 PM »
How big are the bottles and how often do you go through it? I plan on ordering some but wondering if I should just order a couple instead of just one...

Thanks

On a side note is it canadian shipping friendly?
Semper Fi.
Once a Marine always a Marine
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don'thave that problem." President Regan

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2013, 10:41:25 AM »
send teesquare a pm and he will getcha hooked up and all your answers questioned........
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32