Author Topic: My Stufz  (Read 5049 times)

Offline smoker pete

• Smokin' Pete's BBQ Blog
Re: My Stufz
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2014, 06:10:54 PM »
Have seen the commercial and almost bought one myself.  Will be watching this with interest.  :)
MAK 2 Star General - Serial # 2325
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
Char Broil SRG

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2014, 10:12:34 PM »
I find when putting vegetables such as onions, celery, bell pepper and the like that I put in meat seems to be better when I saute them for awhile...especially if sauted in bacon grease.  Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline pz

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2014, 10:54:56 PM »
I just saw the advertisement this morning, and I must say that it appears to be quite effective.  I make hand-stuffed burgers by forming two thin patties, then sandwiching ingredients between, but that does not allow even distribution.

We have an "as seen on TV" section in our local Fred Meyer, and I'll be on the lookout for this one.

Offline MossyMO

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2014, 10:56:59 PM »
The Stufz burger press works great, take a few times making burgers to get use to it. But it does honestly work very well and provides a good, hearty stuffed burger with well sealed edges. We have been using the Stufz burger press for 3 or 4 years now (Cordon Bleu's are to die for!).

Also, my wife and I offer the Stufz on our website and have been selling them almost a year now, we carry the model that is made in the U.S.A.

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2014, 03:31:34 AM »
Mossy..do you let them sit for while after stuffing them and before cooking them?  I saw them on someone's site, don't know who's, but had already ordered mine by then. Nobody doesn't like greasy cheeseburgers. I'm thinking fill them with chili, and pizza stuffs too. Anything really. Clean out the frig stuffs.  Pam ☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline africanmeat

• Cape Town South Africa
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2014, 04:45:46 AM »
I want one .
Ahron
cadac gas grill
GMG Daniel Boone
MES 30"
RF self made smoker
wood pizza oven
weber

Offline tatonka3a2

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2014, 10:50:27 AM »
To go into a little more of what Marty said is the info commercial that is being played is the same company that we are a distributor for.  The models that they are selling on TV are made in China while the ones that we are selling are made in the USA.  That said they are both about the same except for the material and where they are manufactured.    It makes about 1/3lb burger. 

Works great for camping as well - I will make up stuffed burgers ahead of time with all the onions, cheese, pickles, and bacon - then this way I don't have to pack that for camping, it is already in the burger.   I will make these up in big batches and freeze them as well!

Mushroom Swizz Stufz

Another favorite of ours is using chopped up cooked bacon, red onions, and some blue cheese.  I thought I had a pic of this, but can't seem to find it. 

These go right from the stuffer to the grill - no need to wait for anything.

One more last tip - if you add say a tbsp or so of Heinz 57 sauce to your burger and mix that up before using the stufz it tends to form a little easier in the burger press.  And they clean up super easy!

And don't forget Cordon Bleu's - use ground chicken or turkey instead of beef!  Roll in a seasoned panko or bread crumb when you take it out of the Stufz. YUM!!!

« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 12:04:52 PM by tatonka3a2 »

Offline pz

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2014, 01:01:30 PM »
I don't care much for products made in China. I purchased a set of LED Christmas lights from Costco that lasted exactly one season. These days I'll not purchase much from China that I do not consider disposable.

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2014, 01:15:56 PM »
My youngest daughter is a vegetarian--not by choice but for digestive reasons- -who will eat seafood.  What do you have for ideas for someone like that?  Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline RAD

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2014, 04:37:06 PM »
To go into a little more of what Marty said is the info commercial that is being played is the same company that we are a distributor for.  The models that they are selling on TV are made in China while the ones that we are selling are made in the USA.  That said they are both about the same except for the material and where they are manufactured.    It makes about 1/3lb burger. 

Works great for camping as well - I will make up stuffed burgers ahead of time with all the onions, cheese, pickles, and bacon - then this way I don't have to pack that for camping, it is already in the burger.   I will make these up in big batches and freeze them as well!

Mushroom Swizz Stufz

Another favorite of ours is using chopped up cooked bacon, red onions, and some blue cheese.  I thought I had a pic of this, but can't seem to find it. 

These go right from the stuffer to the grill - no need to wait for anything.

One more last tip - if you add say a tbsp or so of Heinz 57 sauce to your burger and mix that up before using the stufz it tends to form a little easier in the burger press.  And they clean up super easy!

And don't forget Cordon Bleu's - use ground chicken or turkey instead of beef!  Roll in a seasoned panko or bread crumb when you take it out of the Stufz. YUM!!!

Do you have a link to ones you are selling?
Love to cook and eat

Offline tatonka3a2

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2014, 04:41:13 PM »

http://www.owensbbq.com/grilling-accessories.html   about 1/2 way down the page.   

Offline RAD

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2014, 06:30:44 PM »

http://www.owensbbq.com/grilling-accessories.html   about 1/2 way down the page.   

Thanks. I just ordered one and took advantage of the six inch tube special you guys have going.
Love to cook and eat

Offline tatonka3a2

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2014, 07:05:19 PM »
Thanks Rad got the order and it will go out in the mail tomorrow!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2014, 07:48:03 PM »
Let's remember to keep business out of the general discussion forums folks -
Thanks
T
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline RAD

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2014, 08:22:30 PM »
Let's remember to keep business out of the general discussion forums folks -
Thanks
T
Sorry Tee, This is on me. I got excited about buying USA and from our one of our sponsors and wanted to share. I will try to do better  :(
Love to cook and eat