Author Topic: Bought a new trailer  (Read 5208 times)

Offline Scallywag

• Ontario, Canada
Bought a new trailer
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2014, 06:42:42 PM »

Real nice trailer Scally. My son looked at it and said it must belong to a millionaire  ;D ;D ;D  I said I don't think so as he can't afford the gas to tow it. He said BUMMER  :D :D
Not a millionaire just yet.. It's parked full time. The site costs enough.. Hehe
Mak 2 star #855
XL BGE
18.5 WSM

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
Re: Bought a new trailer
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2014, 07:04:25 PM »

Real nice trailer Scally. My son looked at it and said it must belong to a millionaire  ;D ;D ;D  I said I don't think so as he can't afford the gas to tow it. He said BUMMER  :D :D
Not a millionaire just yet.. It's parked full time. The site costs enough.. Hehe

Move to Mexico, you only need to be worth $83,000 CAD or $76,000 USD to be a millionaire in Mexican Peso's.  :P
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2014, 07:38:01 PM »
Rick..I was told if your gonna move your rv to put a couple of bag of ice in your tanks so it sloshes and cleans the inside while you are traveling..then just dump when ya get where your going. Makes sense to me with the movement and chemicals. I bought a Jayco eagle last fall and just love it, only a 32 footer tho, but perfect for me and baby.  Pam   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ. 
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline nepas

• Ft Pierce Fl. Member #35
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2014, 07:51:26 PM »
Rick..I was told if your gonna move your rv to put a couple of bag of ice in your tanks so it sloshes and cleans the inside while you are traveling..then just dump when ya get where your going. Makes sense to me with the movement and chemicals. I bought a Jayco eagle last fall and just love it, only a 32 footer tho, but perfect for me and baby.  Pam   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

Used to that on the other coach, found out the ice can bend sensors.
Flint
New Elder Wand with infa red tip.

Offline flbentrider

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2014, 09:23:42 PM »
I don't buy into the ice either, but a good (and repeated) flush after the dump is very important. Our Class C has the flushing system built in.

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2014, 11:30:42 PM »

Used to that on the other coach, found out the ice can bend sensors.

That's exactly why I stopped doing that on mine too. 
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2014, 11:34:03 PM »
I don't buy into the ice either, but a good (and repeated) flush after the dump is very important. Our Class C has the flushing system built in.

That is the method I currently use and the first one I used until I heard about the ice method, switched to it until I heard about the damage it could do and stopped doing that.
----------------------

Offline nepas

• Ft Pierce Fl. Member #35
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2014, 03:15:39 AM »
On our coach the black and gray tanks have a built in pressure rotating washer, after dumping i just hook a dedicated hose for those 2 tanks and flush for 5 mins. I use full timer blue stuff in the black tank.
Flint
New Elder Wand with infa red tip.

Offline Pam Gould

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2014, 04:06:58 AM »
Well..it's a good thing I don't go on the road with mine then. I have a permanent parking spot at a local campground. Somebody up there likes me or I just got lucky. thanks for the info.   Pam   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline Northshore

Bought a new trailer
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2014, 08:06:17 AM »
Many new RVs have sensors attached to outside of tanks and read levels through using something like optic or sonar
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Pam Gould

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2014, 09:22:58 AM »
Many new RVs have sensors attached to outside of tanks and read levels through using something like optic or sonar
Mine is still new to me..I'm still reading the book and need as much info as I can get. I have lots of questions that I am not finding in the book.  Pam    .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline Saber 4

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2014, 10:44:40 PM »
The other day I saw the perfect Tow Vehicle to pull your new house with.....

Don't know what the backstory on it is but it was so cool I had to take a picture

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2014, 11:16:29 PM »
ok - I am sure someone - many of you know what this is and appreciate it. But it looks like a scary bug to me.
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline Tenpoint5

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2014, 04:01:24 AM »
ok - I am sure someone - many of you know what this is and appreciate it. But it looks like a scary bug to me.

Thinking more like a helicopter crashed onto a frieghtliner
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Offline Pam Gould

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2014, 07:57:42 AM »
I could see me driving that..lol   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ. 
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron