Author Topic: test photobucket seems to be working again  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
Re: test photobucket seems to be working again
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2018, 10:53:50 AM »
I got into photobucket and it has alot fo old pics that I would like to keep, does anyone know how to save them form there, I'm not sure where I stored them on my puter, but they were of the Augusta 2012 gathering and some great pics..Thanks  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Pam I copy and paste them to my computer then put them in a folder to save.  After all they are yours not theirs
Thanks Tommy ..got pics of you cooking too, and having fun..remember you almost falling off your chair the night Donna and Tee started telling stories?  lol  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2018, 11:01:01 AM »
I got into photobucket and it has alot fo old pics that I would like to keep, does anyone know how to save them form there, I'm not sure where I stored them on my puter, but they were of the Augusta 2012 gathering and some great pics..Thanks  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Pam I copy and paste them to my computer then put them in a folder to save.  After all they are yours not theirs
Thanks Tommy ..got pics of you cooking too, and having fun..remember you almost falling off your chair the night Donna and Tee started telling stories?  lol  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
And I was not drinking either  :D :D :D :D
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2018, 11:10:19 AM »
You were the only one..lol we had so much fun  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2018, 11:11:56 AM »
You were the only one..lol we had so much fun .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
I miss those days  :(  sure wish I had time to get up for the Ohio cookout   would love to see y'all again
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline DWard51

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2018, 10:29:05 PM »
Hey, and remember after you get your photos out, leave them on their server and do not delete your account.  Slight payback that we can still take up space and prevent them from selling that little slice of storage to someone else.  Also any old posts with links to those pages are still hogging a little bit of their web bandwidth anytime someone reads an old thread.  If you delete the photos and close your account it's like a gift to them and what they wanted to happen.