Author Topic: The Curse of the Birds!  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Hub

Re: The Curse of the Birds!
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2014, 08:06:29 AM »
Bird poop, schmird poop!  I have a big elm tree that hangs over the driveway next to the house.  Nine months of the year it drips sap all over the cars and three months of the year it drops tons and tons of leaves.  Birds you can scare away (some good suggestions here) but trees you have to pay thousands of dollars to get removed.  GRRRRRRRRRRRR  >:(

Hub

Committed Pellethead & BBQ Writer
KCBS MCBJ & CTC
Ph.B.
Memphis Advantage
NOS American-made Traeger 075
Weber Performer
NG Weber Spirit (warming oven)
PBC
NO SMOKE DETECTOR IN MY OUTDOOR KITCHEN

Offline Smokin Don

• Pellet Smoker Cooking
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2014, 12:35:31 PM »
Thanks for the tips guys, I just got two moth ball bags and two CD's hung up so I'll see how it works. Now I see this has been viewed 88 times and had 15 replies, two were mine so that means there are 75 members laughing at me!!!  ;) Don
Traeger 07E pellet smoker
Weber E210 gas grill
Weber Jumbo Joe Charcoal
Camp Chef Pro 30 gas burner
Camp Chef Iron Griddle
Lodge CI Hibachi
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
I am not aging, just marinating
I think I am starting to age!
http://pelletsmokercooking.blogspot.com/

Offline Saber 4

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2014, 02:05:07 PM »
Thanks for the tips guys, I just got two moth ball bags and two CD's hung up so I'll see how it works. Now I see this has been viewed 88 times and had 15 replies, two were mine so that means there are 75 members laughing at me!!!  ;) Don

Nah!?!?! some of us have looked back at it several times so it's probably only about 50 or so laughing with you ;)

Offline Tenpoint5

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2014, 02:11:05 PM »
Tack strips nailed up in the roosting areas tend to tell them to keep moving as well
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Offline CDN Smoker

• Manitoba, Canada
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2014, 02:24:29 PM »
Seem in other countries broken glass cemented into the top of the fence wall. Keeps more than critters out ;D
"GO JETS GO"

MAK 2 Star #1351
Traeger Model BBQ 124, # 1106

Nothing has really happened until it has been recorded. – Virginia Woolf (Usually misquoted as “no pictures, didn’t happen”)

Any mistakes in my writing is by Apple and I am tired of fighting with him as to who is correct.

Offline pz

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2014, 04:30:55 PM »
Seem in other countries broken glass cemented into the top of the fence wall. Keeps more than critters out ;D

Problem in the USA is that if a thief becomes injured as a result of something like that, they will sue you, and in all likelihood, will win a large settlement.