Author Topic: Enchanted Garden  (Read 461 times)

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
Enchanted Garden
« Reply #-1 on: May 16, 2016, 01:14:04 PM »
I saw Pappys post on his fairy garden yesterday and I figure great minds think alike cause Wendy and I worked all weekend getting our enchanted garden started. Up here in the mountains there are very few flat lots. Most of us live outside on our decks and rarely venture out into the yard. We do have a little treed section that is not to steep and it is about 5 feet off of the side of our decks. So the garden starts here. Pretty much everything so far is either handmade or from thrift shops. The wood is from a patio table that the previous owner "left" and it fell apart last week. The table had slats in it that I made for the doors. Got some solar string lights on order for nighttime enjoyment. Wendy made the mushrooms out of some dollar store bowls. We liquid nailed them onto some wood logs from my firewood pile. The arch is from the outer section of our old table

Here is the start of our humble little garden

Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
Re: Enchanted Garden
« on: May 16, 2016, 01:21:12 PM »
You and my wife must be related....she has a "gnome garden". I am not certain that I have seen any...but every now and then...out of the corner of my eye....nah...couldn't be...right? ;D
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline hikerman

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 01:38:54 PM »
You and my wife must be related....she has a "gnome garden". I am not certain that I have seen any...but every now and then...out of the corner of my eye....nah...couldn't be...right? ;D

Many many years ago, I probably saw a few. But it's been so longgggg  ago I can't remember!  ::) :D 8)

Offline Pappymn

Enchanted Garden
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 01:46:15 PM »
Very cool. Can't show the wife as it might lead to some work for me
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 01:58:37 PM »
It is funny, Wendy used to never like Gnomes but on pinterest and Facebook, the ideas just keep on coming  :)

Go ahead Pappy, show this to her.....I am so sore from hanging all over the sloped terrain for the last two days..that misery would love company  :D :D
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32