Author Topic: My buddy the doctor  (Read 476 times)

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
My buddy the doctor
« Reply #-1 on: May 12, 2013, 09:44:10 AM »
I have a high school classmate who is a big time doctor here in Augusta.  Last year we had our high school reunion down in Savannah and he was telling me about this 80 year old man who came in for his physical.
  The man was in great shape for his age and bragged to my classmate, "Yeah, I've also got me a 25 year old wife and guess what?  She's pregnant!"
  My classmate said, "Let me tell you about this patient of mine who is a big hunter.  He has so many mounted animals which he has killed from all over the world that he has a separate building on his property to hold them all.  Everywhere he goes he always takes a pistol or rifle with him.  One day he walked down to his dock on his private pond.  As he was approaching the end a rabid beaver jumped up and came aggressively toward him.  My friend realized he had forgot his gun and raised a useless  stick he was carrying toward the beaver.  About that time a shot rang out and the beaver fell dead. Do you know what that means?"  my classmate asked the old man. 
  The old man thought for a second and said, "Someone else shot the beaver?" 
  "Yep.  That's right. Someone else shot the beaver."
Dee

This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
Re: My buddy the doctor
« on: May 12, 2013, 11:00:28 AM »
Gee Dee!!
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
Re: My buddy the doctor
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 04:08:47 PM »
 ??? ::)
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS

Offline Scott6049

My buddy the doctor
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 07:19:58 PM »
HaHa..... Now that's funny:)
MAK Grill 2 Star General #1366 **
Weber Charcoal Grill
Old Gasser
Whoo Hoo BBQ
Let's get SMOKING!