Author Topic: roadside veggies  (Read 1954 times)

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
Re: roadside veggies
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2013, 11:22:43 AM »
What the heck is purpul-hurl?

if you like peas?
purple hull peas are some of the best
Debbie's parents raised them in their garden every season
we still make a pot of them anytime her Mom comes for dinner
we all love them

https://www.google.com/search?q=purple+hull+peas&safe=off&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&rlz=1I7AURU_enUS505&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=KLUGUqXfCqOA2wXT9YCoCg&ved=0CDkQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=703

Still sounds like something my kids would do after eating too many purple freezer pops.  I do like pees though.
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2013, 10:35:43 PM »
What that is is the A&M English Club trying to raise money to get to the Bama game because they already paid off their bet with the Bama club because they know "Johnny Football" won't be playing as a result of the up coming suspension for selling autographs and there is no chance of even covering the point spread without him.  Dee

PS,  They were FedEx'd the sign by the Head of the Auburn English Department.
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2013, 11:03:40 PM »
What that is is the A&M English Club trying to raise money to get to the Bama game because they already paid off their bet with the Bama club because they know "Johnny Football" won't be playing as a result of the up coming suspension for selling autographs and there is no chance of even covering the point spread without him.  Dee

PS,  They were FedEx'd the sign by the Head of the Auburn English Department.

Say what you will...At least I PAID well for my Johnny Manziel autographed football helmet! :D
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401