Author Topic: Nair hair remover  (Read 559 times)

Offline Sailor1

Nair hair remover
« Reply #-1 on: September 06, 2013, 03:10:49 PM »
A lady with a prize-winning schnauzer feared that the dog was going deaf. It wouldn't come when called, and wouldn't obey any other voice commands. So, she took her dog to the vet. The vet examined the dog thoroughly and announced there was nothing wrong except the dog had excessive hair growing in its ears and that was the cause of the diminished hearing. "He can't hear you, but he is not deaf. You must treat him with a depilatory. I don't have any on-hand, but just get some Nair at your local pharmacy. This will work just as well as the prescription brand." So, the woman went to the nearest pharmacy, located a small bottle of Nair, and looked over the instructions, but there was nothing pertinent to using the product for a dog. She took it to the pharmacist and asked his advice. "How do I apply this product?" she inquired. "Do I put it on right out of the bottle, or do I dilute it?" The man replied, "For your legs, put it on straight, right out of the bottle. For your underarms, I recommend you dilute it 50-50 with water." She blushed, "I don't think you understand, it's for my schnauzer." "Oh, yes," replied the pharmacist, peering at her over his spectacles. "In that case, I suggest you dilute it three-to-one with water. Oh, and by the way, I wouldn't ride a bicycle for a few days."

Our Caviler King Charles pasted away a while back and my wife decided to get a schnauzer puppy.   She came across this joke and read it to me.  I thought it was so funny.  Yesterday she was taking a bath and I told her not to forget to wash the schnauzer.  The swelling on my eye should be gone in a few days.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 03:19:36 PM by Sailor1 »

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

Offline Jaxon

Re: Nair hair remover
« on: September 06, 2013, 06:18:54 PM »
HI-larious!!!
<><
You're at the top of the food chain...eat like it!

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
Re: Nair hair remover
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 01:38:32 PM »
That maybe one of the best joke/story ad libs EVER!

Good One!
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401