Author Topic: Been one of them days  (Read 1384 times)

Offline Sailor1

Re: Been one of them days
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2014, 11:02:32 PM »
An exchange was made in a gas station parking lot, and the transaction included a powdered substance.

I'm just glad that I didn't have to explain to the local constabulary what the powdered substance was, and I'm pretty sure they would not have believed me anyway, even though it was commercially labeled.
ha ha thank you so much!  Don't try to smoke them things I gave you they ain't cigars!

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

Offline CDN Smoker

• Manitoba, Canada
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2014, 11:02:46 PM »
An exchange was made in a gas station parking lot, and the transaction included a powdered substance.

i want credit for not saying anything even thou the situation does sound familiar.   ::)

You said earlier that your lovely Wife had you cured Sparky ???
"GO JETS GO"

MAK 2 Star #1351
Traeger Model BBQ 124, # 1106

Nothing has really happened until it has been recorded. – Virginia Woolf (Usually misquoted as “no pictures, didn’t happen”)

Any mistakes in my writing is by Apple and I am tired of fighting with him as to who is correct.

Offline sparky

• northern california
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2014, 11:24:32 PM »

i want credit for not saying anything even thou the situation does sound familiar.   ::)

she sure did.  i have been a very good boy for over 33 years.  no bottle a day anymore and no bad drug stuff (except for medical reasons and i do have my cali med card for my arthritis and to help w/ my high blood pressure.  stroke survivor).  i owe everything to my wife.  i would be in jail or dead if it wasn't for her.  she can get alot meaner than me.  see why i'm afraid of her.   ::)  keep this a secret.   don't spread it around.  my past is not something that i'm proud off.  i have come a h#ll of way from my old days and i owe it all to my wife.  i got lucky.  i married up.  8)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 11:42:05 AM by sparky »
PBC
Cobb Grill
Go Sun Solar Cooker
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Mastertouch
member #66

Offline Saber 4

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2014, 11:28:20 AM »

I'm just glad that I didn't have to explain to the local constabulary what the powdered substance was, and I'm pretty sure they would not have believed me anyway, even though it was commercially labeled.

Once you explained the purpose they probably would have wanted to follow you home for lunch.

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2014, 01:48:03 PM »

i got lucky.  i married up.  8)
Agree.
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline Saber 4

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2014, 04:39:10 PM »

i got lucky.  i married up.  8)

Agree.

I think we all did!!! ;D